The ice rink will be open from 20 November 2017 to 7 January 2018
Terms and Conditions please click here
For Safety Information please click here
Please give yourselves plenty of time to travel, park and get to the IceRink. At weekends during the Christmas Market the site is extremely busy andqueuing systems are in place. We recommend you aim to arrive at least 30minutes before your skating session is due to start.
Open every day (excluding Christmas Day): 10am*, 11.00am, 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 2.30pm 3.30pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm, 7pm, 8pm
SUNDAY 24 DECEMBER 2017 - LAST SESSION 7PM
TUESDAY 26 DECEMBER 2017 - FIRST SESSION 11AM
SUNDAY 31 DECEMBER 2017 - LAST SESSION 7PM
MONDAY 1 JANUARY 2018 - FIRST SESSION - 11AM
Sessions last 1 hour (includes time to fit skates so expect 45-50 minutes on the ice).
Children 4-7: £6.95
Children 8-18: £9.50
Student / Senior £9.50
Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Group of 15+ - 10% discount
**£6.95 Child 2-3, *£11.50 Parent and Toddlers.
* the 10am session from Monday to Friday until 15 December and from 2-5 January are reserved exclusively for Parent and Toddlers (children aged 2-4 years old accompanied by an adult). Parents and Toddlers can also join the 11am, 12.15 and 1.15 sessions (Mon-Fri ONLY) until the 15th December, but these sessions will also be open for general admission.
** Available for sessions starting at 11am – 1.15pm, Monday to Friday only, until 15 December.
• All tickets incur a 75p per person booking fee (£1 if booking by telephone) Capped at £5 per transaction.
• For all sessions, unless otherwise stated, the minimum age for children to skate is 4 years old. All 4 to 7 year olds must be accompanied onto the ice by an adult (someone 18 years old and above) in skates, up to a maximum of 5 children per adult. We recommend that children under the age of 12 are accompanied by an adult (the adult need not be skating).
• For wheelchair bookings please contact the box office directly
• Once purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless a session is cancelled
• Penguin skating aids can be hired at the ice rink for £5, these are strictly on a first come first served basis and skating tickets are not refundable should a penguin not be available. Please arrive early for your session if you wish to hire a penguin as numbers are limited for safety reasons.
The Ice rink has a roof and is open in all weather, please dress accordingly for the weather and be advised that if you fall over you may get wet !
Catering Options can be purchased when you book your tickets, Please note that only purchases made more than 48 hours before your skate time are guaranteed. If you are booking less than 48 hours before please go to The Ice Rink Café and make your purchase there.
Ice Rink Ticket Office - 01962 857276
From 20th November a dedicated Ice Rink Box Office located next to the ice rink and will be open 9.30am - 8pm daily.