The Ice Rink will be open from 17 November 2018 to 2 January 2019
Terms and Conditions please click here
For Safety Information please click here
Please give yourselves plenty of time to travel, park and get to the Ice Rink. At weekends during the Christmas Market the site is extremely busy and queuing systems are in place. We recommend you aim to arrive at least 30 minutes before your skating session is due to start.
Open every day (excluding Christmas Day): 10am*, 11.00am, 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 2.30pm 3.30pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm, 7pm, 8pm
MONDAY 24 DECEMBER 2018 - LAST SESSION 7PM
WEDNESDAY 26 DECEMBER 2018 - FIRST SESSION 11AM
MONDAY 31 DECEMBER 2018 - LAST SESSION 7PM
TUESDAY 1 JANUARY 2019 - FIRST SESSION 11AM
WEDNESDAY 2 JANUARY 2019 - LAST SESSION 7PM
Sessions last 1 hour (includes time to fit skates so expect 45-50 minutes on the ice).
New for 2018!
Parent and Toddlers Season Ticket - click here
Off-Peak Season Ticket - click here
Children 4-7 £6.95 (Child2-3 £6.95 **ONLY available on selected sessions)
Children 8-16 £8.95
Student / Senior £10.00
Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) £37.50
Group of 15+ - 10% discount (Please call the Box Office to book)
*£11.00 Parent and Toddlers.
* the 10am session from Monday to Friday until 20 December are reserved exclusively for Parent and Toddlers (children aged 2-4 years old accompanied by an adult). Parents and Toddlers can also join the 11am, 12.15 and 1.15 sessions (Mon-Fri ONLY) until the 20 December, but these sessions will also be open for general admission.
**Child 2-3 £6.95
** Available for sessions starting at 11am – 2.30pm, Monday to Friday ONLY, until 20 December.
• All tickets incur a £1 per person booking fee, capped at £5 per transaction.
• For all sessions, unless otherwise stated, the minimum age for children to skate is 4 years old. All 4 to 7 year olds must be accompanied onto the ice by an adult (someone 18 years old and above) in skates, up to a maximum of 5 children per adult. We recommend that children under the age of 12 are accompanied by an adult (the adult need not be skating).
• For wheelchair bookings please contact the Box Office directly
• Once purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless a session is cancelled
• Penguin skating aids can be hired at the Ice Rink for £5, these are strictly on a first come first served basis and skating tickets are not refundable should a penguin not be available. Please arrive early for your session if you wish to hire a penguin as numbers are limited for safety reasons.
The Ice Rink has a roof and is open in all weather, please dress accordingly for the weather and be advised that if you fall over you may get wet!
Catering options can be purchased when you book your tickets, Please note that only purchases made more than 48 hours before your skate time are guaranteed. If you are booking less than 48 hours before please go to The Ice Rink Café and make your purchase there.
Ice Rink Ticket Office - 01962 857276
From 16th November a dedicated Ice Rink Box Office located next to the rink, will be open 9.30am - 8pm daily.